A longer list of autism resources is coming soon. If you would like to submit a resource for this page, please contact us.
- Code Self Study – a programming community in Berkeley, California.
- Learn How to Code – see our recommendations on free programming books and courses.
Autism Social Groups
Here are some local (San Francisco Bay Area) autism-related meetup groups to check out:
- East Bay Adult Autism/Asperger’s Social Support Group
- San Francisco Adult Asperger Self Help Meetup
- Adult Aspies of San Francisco
- /r/aspergers – see the sidebar for additional autism-related subreddits
Diagnosis and Therapy
- Spectrum Practice – diagnosis and therapy services in Berkeley with free initial consultation
If you are having an emergency, please see the resources below:
For any kind of crisis:
- Crisis Text Line – “Text HOME to 741741 from anywhere in the United States, anytime, about any type of crisis.”
- 1-800-784-2433 (1-800-SUICIDE)
- 1-800-273 TALK (8255)
Please contact us if you have additional resources and/or feedback.