We currently meet through the Code Self Study meetups which happen twice per week. They are not "autism-only", but are autism-friendly.
- Improve your technical skills
- Self-study with mentorship
- Break the isolation and get used to being around other humans regularly
- Make friends without any pressure (attending quietly is okay)
- Network with both autistic and non-autistic people to gain industry contacts
- Consistent -- we meet twice per week at the same times
- Occasional extra social events
- Chatroom and forum for online communication between and/or during meetings
- Autism-friendly -- you don't need to worry about making social mistakes
- Autism-only coding events coming soon
- 500 events so far over the past six years
We also have an email newsletter.